Day 1: 9th November 2006 – The Bush Hotel. Carrick-on-Shannon – 9.30am – 4.30pm
Day 2: 17th November 2006 – The Slieve Russell, Ballyconnell – 9.30am – 4.30pm
[Day 2 – will include a networking event where you will also have the opportunity to meet participating businesses from Omagh to discuss potential joint ventures]
Workshop Total Cost: €65 [includes lunch on both days].
ONLY 10 PLACES AVAILABLE - BOOK ONLINE
For further information on workshop content & bookings please contact Geraldine Mc Menamin at 071 96 20450 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
Individuals both senior and junior who want to familiarise themselves with best practises in Innovation Management. The aim of this workshop is to provide companies with the skill tools necessary to generate & develop new or existing products or services for future strategic growth.
Cross Border Business Opportunities
During the workshop, there will be an opportunity to discuss cross-border business opportunities. Also, there will be a networking event on the second day where you will also have the opportunity to meet participating businesses from Omagh to discuss potential joint ventures.
Participants who attend this workshop will acquire the following knowledge:
• Gain the necessary skill tools required to manage innovation.
• Have the ability to apply innovative thinking to your products/service offering. This will in turn give you the knowledge & confidence to generate new products and services for future growth.
• Idea generation, the best methods to develop ideas, idea evaluation and selecting winners (best practice). I.e. minimise your risk.
• Technology acquisition & Intellectual Property Management, i.e. how to protect your ideas (manage, sell or buy options, the reality)
• Branding or selling your product or service ideas (what are the options)